Bunny & Easter Egg Goat Milk Brownies
Bunny and Easter Egg Goat Milk Brownies
Super fudgy, whole grain healthier brownies made with goat milk powder! Use cute cookie cutters to customize these brownies for the holidays and special events.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Makes: 8-12 brownies
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup powdered goat milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baker's chocolate, melted (1 bar)
- Easter sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350° degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, powdered goat milk, cocoa powder, instant coffee (if using), salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, stir together brown sugar, apple sauce, and eggs.
- Whisk melted coconut oil and chocolate together.
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the brown sugar mixture.
- Incorporate the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until the outside is crispy and the center is fudgy.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack before carefully pulling out the parchment to remove the brownies from the pan.
- Decorate your brownies with sprinkles and cut them into fun shapes - we used an easter egg and a bunny cookie cutter!
- Happy Easter!
- Store in an air-tight container either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.