Goat Milk Oatmeal
Goat Milk Oatmeal
A delicious bowl of oatmeal packed with fruits, nuts, cinnamon, and honey is a perfect way to start any day! Easily made within minutes with our goat milk, it is a go-to for a nutritious
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
Total time: 6 minutes
Makes: 1-2 Servings
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop Good Goat Milk Powder
- ½ cup oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 nectarine
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- Mix one cup of water with one scoop of Good Goat Milk powder until smooth.
- Pour oats into a bowl, followed by about half to ¾ of your prepared milk. Stir in cinnamon if using.
- Cook oats in the microwave for three minutes, watching closely as oatmeal expands while cooking! It may be necessary to give it a quick stir halfway through.
- Once your oats are cooked, top with fruit, nuts, and honey. Add any additional milk to your oats to get them to the consistency you like.
- When initially adding milk to your oats, you can add as little or as much as you like depending on how dry/wet you like your oats. Adding milk after they are cooked is also a great way to get your oats just how you like them.
- For a more creamy banana taste, add your banana to your oats before microwaving. This cooks them into the oats, making them sweet and creamy!
- If you use a stovetop, put milk and oats in a pot and constantly mix until creamy (5-8 minutes).
- Top your oats with almost anything you have available! Some topping ideas:
- Peanut butter
- Jam or jelly
- Berries - fresh or frozen. Frozen berries are great to either add to the oats before cooking or after for a cool touch.
- Any nuts - chopped almonds, cashews, walnuts.
- Fruit - strawberries, bananas, nectarines, peaches, apples, etc. Dried fruit also makes for a great topping!
- Chocolate chips